Collection and use of personal data
Personal data are data which are collected by the online store in the course of performance of contracts entered into with individuals or in order to contact such individuals.
- The personal data of loyal customers may be collected in the following manners:
- through submission of the customer’s data on our website (incl. your name, personal identification code, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred method of contact);
- from the customer’s account information when the customer visits our website or through cookies;
- upon making a purchase or placing an order at our store or in the online store by recording the customer’s contact details or preferences regarding making purchases. (The online store may ask you to voluntarily submit your personal data and private information in some areas of the website. The personal data asked may include your name, address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, and other details.)
- Martomi OÜ is a data controller, the company transfers the data required for processing payments to a data processor, Montonio UAB.
Collection of other data
Use of the personal data collected
The personal data collected enable us to notify our customers of the online store news, campaigns, and future events. Customers who do not wish to remain in our list of subscribers to the newsletter or receive notifications about products which may be interesting for them may remove themselves from the list of addressees at any time. The personal data collected are also used to deliver the goods and fulfill our obligations to the customer. In order to serve our customers better, the online store may disclose information about individual users to third parties which are providing services to the online store and are bound to a contractual obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information received. Such third parties may include our partner who is tasked with delivery of the goods sold over the online store or the party processing payments, Montonio UAB.
Rectification of the personal data collected
The personal data collected for identification of the customer and for contacting the customer can be viewed, rectified, or complemented on our website, in the ‘My account’ section.
Discontinuation of the use of personal data
The customer may at any time prohibit collection and use of their personal data by the online store, unless this is required to collect a claim arising from the contract or for delivery of the goods. The customer may request deletion of their personal data and the account from the environment of the online store.
Protection of personal data
The online store will implement all precautionary measures (incl. administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data. Only authorised person have access to the data for rectification or processing thereof.
All personal data of the customer collected in the course of visits to the online store or making purchases are treated as confidential information. The use of an encrypted data connection channel with banks ensure the security of the personal data and bank details of the person making a purchase.