We are the official importer of the Danish trademark Joha and Katvig in Estonia.
Joha is one of the largest exporters of Merino wool thermal underwear and babywear in Scandinavia. The company has been operating since 1963 and the products are sold in more than ten countries worldwide. The selection of Joha includes clothing for children, women, and men. The products labelled with the brand of Joha are characterised by uncompromised quality, highest grade wool, perfect fit, and eye-catching design.
The quality of the products of Joha:
– The wool used by Joha is environment-friendly and has been awarded the EU Eco-label. The Eco-label is awarded to products with the lowest environmental impact, consisting of materials which are safer to human health compared to those which other similar products are made of.
– The wool used by Joha is mulesing-free. This means that the wool is obtained in a manner which is gentle on the sheep and that the sheep are not mistreated in order to increase the quality of the wool. The products of Joha are also certified as animal welfare approved.
– All products of Joha are Woolmark certified. This guarantees that the products of Joha meet the highest quality requirements and that only the best and purest wool is used to make the products.
KATVIG: FOR THE LOVE OF EARTH
Katvig is smart clothes in small and large sizes and belongs to the Joha group.
Clothes that we can vouch for and be proud of. From the smallest stitch to the largest fabric roll, every little detail is thought through. It applies to the design and cut, it applies to the materials and it especially applies to protecting the environment. Katvig’s certified clothes meet the sustainability and quality requirements across the entire production chain, from the growing of materials and dyeing to creating good work conditions for everyone involved. We only use organic cotton and organic wool. For the swim line we use recycled polyester with UV30 protection against the sun. Katvig’s collection is created with optimism and inspired by nature, joy and freedom. Our quality is unique and the clothes can be washed again and again when a long day at the playground or the finger-paint in art class leave their marks. Children should have the freedom to be children, and we shall give them the best opportunity to express themselves.
5 reasons to choose Katvig:
– Katvig creates clothes without any harmful chemicals
– Katvig’s organic clothes protect nature all the way from field to consumer
– Katvig’s clothes are durable and can be washed again and again
– Katvig works determined to create a clean fashion industry that doesn’t harm nature, textile workers or the children wearing the clothes
– Katvig’s two annual collections make children look fashionable, lovely and natural